- The bodies of the four were found in Room no. 211, their family members were surprised – There was no trouble or controversy, then why they took this step
- The engineer had told his mother – The children are not well, we are going for an outing with them, shall perform father’s ‘shraddha’ upon return
Indore: A software engineer of an IT company and his wife, who went on vacation with the family at the Crescent Water Park Resort, committed suicide along with their twins. The engineer prepared a dose of sodium nitrate using an electronic weighing machine (weighing fork), then gave it to his wife and 14-year-old twins.
82-year-old mother left alone in the family: It is said that the engineer himself consumed the dose. All went slowly to sleep. Now only 82-year-old mother is left in the family. The engineer also spoke to the mother for the last time on Wednesday evening. He told the mother that the children are not well, I am taking them for an outing and will perform father’s ‘shraddha’ after returning.
According to Khudail police, the incident came to light at the resort on Thursday afternoon. On Wednesday, software engineer Abhishek Saxena (45), resident of Apollo DB City, wife Preeti Saxena (42), daughter Ananya (14) and son Advait alias Adi (14) left the house for a picnic while mother Saroj Saxena (82) stayed at home.
Abhishek had booked Room 211 online on Wednesday. Hotel staff immediately informed the police. Khudail TI Rupesh Dubey and FSL expert Dr. BL Mandloi reached the spot. The team found in the investigation that there was no conflict of any kind. All of them died due to the effect of poison. The police have also not found any suicide note. The chemical found there is used in the lab. They had also brought electronic weighing machine with them. The hotel management has denied it belongs to them.