- ICSI CS Professional and Executive Exam results declared
- 7 candidates who have appeared in exams from Indore centre achieved All India rank
Indore: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the results of CS Professional and CS Executive (Old and New Syllabus) December 2019. Seven students who have appeared in exams from Indore center have achieved All India ranks.
Harshit Jain of Indore has achieved All India First Rank in CS Professional Program (Old Syllabus). Sonam Asati has secured 7th rank.
25-year-old Harshit Jain, who has been awarded All India First Rank in CS Professional Program (Old Syllabus) in First Attempt, is working as a CA in a multinational company. He achieved this by working 8 to 10 hours daily. Harshit said that he started preparing for the CS Professional exam 6 months ago. He studied only on weekends while working. He used to study for 8 hours only on weekends. In this way, he got 48 days in 6 months.
After studying for almost 384 hours, he achieved the number one rank in All India in CS exams. He told that I analyzed and focused more on selective things. The experience of CA was the most useful. Most of the subjects were common, so I worked harder on those subjects in which I was weak. Harshit said my father Devendra Jain died when I was 11 years old. Being a joint family, my mother and I did not have any problem. Every member of the family always supported, he said.
- Sonam Asati Damoh is the All India Seventh Ranker in CS Professional Program (Old Syllabus). She studied in Indore. She achieved success in the Third Attempt. She says that she tried to be positive all the time to reduce the stress of studies. Social media was also used at the time of need.
- Nikhil Patidar of Gandhavad of Khargone, son of a farmer who secured All India seventh rank in CS Professional Program (New Syllabus), said that most of his time was spent in the library. What was taught in coaching was revised every day at home and the library. I used to resort to movies and music to reduce stress, Nikhil said.
- Ashita Goyal of Indore has secured All India 11th rank in CS Executive Program (New Syllabus). She says that apart from coaching, I used to study for 10 hours at home. Weekly target was set, worked hard to achieve it. She used to dance and do yoga to avoid stress. Through this, she was able to study better.
- Dipesh Jain of the city has achieved 18th rank in All India in CS Executive Program (Old Syllabus) in Third Attempt. He says that to crack the exam, he had to complete the entire paper. Along with this, he focused more on the subjects in which he was weak. He set daily targets and then did his studies with full concentration.