Bhopal: In the Madhya Pradesh cabinet meeting on Wednesday, the most important decision was taken for the farmers. The government has decided that the land acquired by the state’s urban development authorities will be returned to the farmers, including land that has not been used and is lying vacant. There are 84 projects of the Development Authorities in the state, of which 66 are, where less than 10% of work has been done. These lands will be returned to the farmers.
The Town and Country Planning Amendment Bill will be introduced in the winter session of the Legislative Assembly. Through this, the law will be amended after 40 years.
Public Relations Minister PC Sharma gave information about the proposals passed in the cabinet at the press conference.
Upper age limit for uniformed posts hiked: He said that the cabinet approved the proposal to increase the maximum age limit for uniformed posts from 28 to 33 years.
Daily wagers to retire at 62: Daily wage earners too will retire in 62 years instead of 60 like other employees. The retirement age of the educational cadre of subsidized colleges will now be 65 years instead of 62 years.
Land at concessional rates to industries: In the cabinet meeting, the cabinet has approved the proposal to give land at a concessional rate to the industries. Now industries will get 75 percent concession on one hectare of land at e-price. The Industrial Land Building Management Rules were also approved in the meeting. In case of any objection in the Land Pooling Policy applicable to Development Authorities, a case cannot be filed in the Civil Court. The hearing of such cases will only be held in the High Court and the Supreme Court. 400 crore has been sanctioned by the cabinet for Chhindwara University.
Other important decisions
- Guest scholars will not be excluded from service. These vacancies will be adjusted on the basis of additional experience of 20 marks in PSC examination.
- Approval has been given to construct a water sports node at Khanugaon in Bhopal. For this, more than one hectare of land will be given to the Ministry of Defence on the Collector Guidelines.
- The time limit for granting permission for projects to be constructed under development authorities will be fixed.
- In Narayanpur sugar mill of Raghaugarh, the government approved loan to farmers to pay the sugarcane price, this will benefit the farmers of Datia, Guna and Raghaugarh.
- The Cabinet has approved investment of Rs 100 crore in the Chief Minister Horticultural Food Processing Scheme. Under this, separate clusters will be built. The maximum subsidy will be up to 50,0000.
- Approval has also been given in the cabinet to submit the debt waiver ordinance of the tribals to the Legislative Assembly.
- It has been decided to give 10 acres of land to the Ninora Shri Sathya Sai Hospital of Indore for opening a heart hospital for children for free.