Sagar: A man consumed poisonous substance and gave poison to three members of his family saying he was incapable of maintaining his family.
The incident took place in Bamori Rangwa village under Motinagar police station area of the Sagar district in Madhya Pradesh. His wife and two children died after consuming poisonous substances, while he himself is hospitalized in a critical condition. He wrote in the suicide note that he is not able to live.
Manoj Patel lived in Bamori Rangwa village with his wife Poonam Patel, two daughters Sonam (10) and Jia (6 months). For the past few years, his financial condition was not good. He also discussed this with his acquaintances. He was not getting any work from some days. That is why he was under stress.
He consumed poisonous substances with his family on Wednesday night. Police sources say that some marks have been found on the neck of the deceased woman. Only after the postmortem report will the actual cause of death be revealed.