Viral

Phone explodes in man’s pocket at a Mumbai resturant

The man sustained minor injuries due to the explosion and was later admitted to the hospital.

Mumbai, Maharashtra: In a shocking turn of event, a phone exploded in a man’s pocket while he was having lunch in a Mumbai restaurant in Bhandup area.

In a CCTV footage recorded on June 4, the man can be seen jumping off his seat and throwing away the phone as fumes emerge out of his shirt’s front pockets.

As a knee-jerk reaction, people in the restaurant can be seen running out from the place.

The man sustained minor injuries due to the explosion and was later admitted to the hospital.

RELATED ITEMS:
Show More