New Delhi: One of the popular and emerging actresses of Bollywood, Taapsee Pannu turns 31 today. With every film, the actor seems to be getting stronger in terms of performance. She has proved that hard work is the key to success.
The actress might have a working birthday as she is right now busy in promotions of her upcoming film, Mulk, but that does not stop her fans from celebrating the joyous occasion.
On her 31st birthday, let’s have a look to her journey from Tollywood to Bollywood:
- Taapsee started her career in the glamour world with modeling, and made her debut with Telugu movie Jhummandi Naadam. She has made a lot of Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies also.
- She received several offers from south based filmmakers while preparing for her MBA.
- She made her Television debut as a participant on Channel V ‘Get Gorgeous pageant’. The actress was totally surprised when she got selected in her audition and since then her journey of success began for her. There’s no look back for her!
- The actress had even participated in Miss India 2008 pageant and won the titles of Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face and also Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin.
- Though David Dhawan’s Chashme Baddoor was her Bollywood debut, it was Neeraj Pandey’s Baby with action hero Akshay Kumar that brought her fame.
- After a few more releases in the regional film industry, Taapsee was seen in the film Pink by which she won accolades along with a huge fan following.
- She has worked in 29 films till date and got nominated 26 times for her films and won 11 awards in total.
- She worked in 9 Bollywood movies including The Ghazi Attack, Naam Shabana, Judwaa 2, and Soorma. Tapsee will now be seen in Mulk, releasing on August 3.
We wish you a very happy birthday Taapsee, hoping to see more of you in upcoming films.